Call the Poisons Information Centre Helpline now.

Poisons Information Centre Helpline
Tel: 0861 555 777

Eye Contact
If this product comes in contact with the eyes: Wash out immediately with fresh running water for 10 to 15 minutes. Ensure complete irrigation of the eye by keeping eyelids apart and away from the eye and moving the eyelids by occasionally lifting the upper and lower lids. If pain persists or recurs, seek medical attention. Removal of contact lenses after an eye injury should only be undertaken by skilled personal.

Skin Contact
In the event of irritation or rash discontinue use of the product.
If irritation persists, seek medical advice/attention.

If respiratory irritation occurs, remove the patient from the area where the product is being used. If patient feels unwell seek medical advice/assistance.

If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs, lean patient forward or place on left side (head-down position, if possible) to maintain an open airway and prevent aspiration. Observe the patient carefully
Never give liquid to a person showing signs of being sleepy or with reduced awareness; ie becoming unconscious. Give water to rinse out mouth, then provide liquid slowly and as much as casualty can comfortably drink. Seek medical advice.

Fire/Explosion Hazard

Highly flammable liquid and vapour.

Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
No Smoking.

In case of fire:
Use alcohol-resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.

Store in a well-ventilated place.
Keep container tightly closed.
Protect from sunlight.
Keep cool.